I misunderstood Dorene when she was telling me about what the situation with her lungs is... I thought the "nodules" were thought to be the neumosis but she has nodules and a white fuzziness in the CT scan and it is the white fuzziness that is thought to be the neumosis and so there are nodules in her lungs that have not been fully identified. Dorene still has her appointment with the oncologist on Friday to find out more about what is going on and what the nodules and white fuzziness mean.
Dorene sent me another recording to transcribe... it is from a week or two ago when she was still going through radiation, or had just finished so it will be a post dated post which I will try to transcribe tomorrow. But Dorene did tell me today that the itching/burning from her radiated skin is getting better. Once she is fully healed she can look at scheduling the surgery to remove the other inplant...
More in a day or so...
No comments:
Post a Comment